I have resigned myself to the fact that I will have no life for the next nine days. That's when my law research paper is due. Until that time, I will be working feverishly on it, except tomorrow because I have to give a 45-minute presentation on Monday. Then I have a group presentation on Wednesday. But the rest of the time I will devote to my law paper. This is going to be the hardest period of my life so far.
Meanwhile, I do have good news. I was able to secure student tickets to UNC's first four men's basketball games. It required getting a bracelet with a number on it, awaiting the results of the "lottery" that determined what number they'd start with, and getting up at an insanely early hour this morning so I could stand outside in the freezing cold for two hours. Luckily, the games don't start until a week after my law paper is due. By that time, I'll be home free.
No comments:
Post a Comment