OK, so I need your help. Do you remember bubble gum brands like Bubble Yum and Bubblicious? They used to have flavors like grape and orange, but I'll be darned if I can find them now. I've been to half a dozen stores and have yet to find any. Do you think they stopped making those flavors? I looked at the web sites of the respective companies and both still list grape as an active flavor. If you have any idea where I might be able to find some grape bubble gum, let me know. Thanks!
3 comments:
Have you tried one of the large candy stores they have in malls?
I know you hate '1 comments', so...
belated happy birthday!
I haven't been to one of those candy stores, but I was finally able to find some at a convenience store. It wasn't looking too promising for a while. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment