I will be getting up tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m., and I am very excited about it! Before you think I have lost my mind, let me explain. I participated in men's basketball ticket distribution again this week, and this time I really lucked out. My bracelet number (which I had to obtain earlier this week) is only 600 numbers behind the magic number that was drawn. As if the details matter: 54, 225 was the number they drew; my number is 54, 829. This means that I will probably be able to get pretty decent tickets; at least I hope so. So think of me tomorrow morning as I get up to brave the cold and wait patiently in line for my tickets. But don't feel too sorry for me; after all, I will be getting tickets to three games being played by arguably the best college basketball team in the country right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment