- I had cheese tortellini for dinner.
- I've started reading the newspaper every day because I have news quizzes in one of my classes.
- Sprocket is upstairs asleep on my bed.
- I am downstairs sitting in his chair.
- The last movie I saw was Little Black Book. I don't recommend it.
- A new episode of Gilmore Girls comes on in like five minutes.
- There is a green fly in my house and he is buzzing around on the ceiling.
- Today is my grandmother's birthday.
- Today is also the wedding anniversary of my friend Erica and her husband Steve. (Happy Anniversary!)
- I have had trouble lately coming up with things to write about in my blog.
- I have also recently developed an interest in what's going on in New Hampshire.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Random and useless bits of information...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment