Being out of school has been nice this week. I've been able to catch up on some chores around the house, as well as catch up with some friends. I went shopping-- for a digital camera, among other things-- and instead ended up only with Muppets UNO. Which my friend Kelly and I played for a while last night. I'd forgotten how much fun card games could be. I've been catching up on sleep, too-- a much-needed luxury.
Of course, I've also been neglecting other responsibilities. Like the math newsletter, for instance. I need to be tracking down some professors to interview immediately about one of the articles, but I've been putting it off. I also need to go by and fill out some paperwork for one of my summer jobs. And I have to pack, because I'm leaving on Saturday and will be out of town for a week. I'm looking forward to ditching town for a while. But I will miss Sprocket. He usually ends up hating me when I leave for any length of time (he stays with my parents, and he loves it there, but he still hates me for leaving). It takes weeks to get things between us back to normal. Isn't that sad?
OK, enough about me. I have strawberries to eat now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment