Sunday, July 31, 2005
OK, you know how on Microsoft Word you can choose to have an office assistant? A little paper clip, dog, cat, or Einstein-like creature that is there to answer your every question and attend to all of your needs and desires (a slight exaggeration? perhaps). Anyway, I have the cat (of course!) but for some reason he will not stop yawning tonight. It's very distracting, especially because I am extremely tired and would love to go straight to bed. Unfortunately I have to finish writing a feature article tonight. And the little cartoon cat yawns on and on. It's bad enough that he frequently takes naps while I am trying to work, but yawning is worse somehow. It's like he's clearly stating his boredom with what I am doing. It's insulting in a way. Great. I'm being insulted by a virtual cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment