Thursday, August 11, 2005

On Tuesday I took Sprocket to the vet. I was very proud of him. He behaved very nicely, and didn't try to bite anybody. It seems such a stark contrast to his first visit a couple of years ago. He did not enjoy that visit at all, and he let everybody know it. This time, however, he endured two shots, a weigh-in, and a thorough examination purring all the way.

So here's a bit of a guessing game for you-- Guess how much Sprocket weighs. You cannot play if I already told you how much he weighs (you know who you are). We'll see who's closest to the truth! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

17 pounds. I need to call you about getting together...

solla sollew said...

Yes you do need to call! :)
17 pounds is close, but not quite right.

Anonymous said...

15 pounds? I remember reading your blog about his first experience. Does his record still indicate he bites? :-p

solla sollew said...

His record does indeed still indicate that he bites. But it now also notes that he tends to do better with females. 15 pounds is unfortunately too low (if he weighed only 15 pounds, I could give him a regular dose of heartworm medication instead of a dose and a half).