1. Were you named after anyone?
my grandmothers
2. When was the last time you cried?
when I watched The Holiday (it's a great movie, by the way)
3. Do you like your handwriting?
for the most part, yes
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
As a rule, I do not like lunch meat. But if I had to choose, I'd eat turkey.
5. Do you have kids?
No, but I have Sprocket and that's enough for me.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
That depends. But I don't know on what.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I used to, but too many people take me seriously these days.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Probably not. I'm not a big risk-taker.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Special K Redberries (although Cookie Crisp is a close second)
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Never.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Definitely not.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Coldstone's Founder's Favorite (pecans, caramel, fudge, brownie)
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their nose.
15. Red or pink?
Can I have both?
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
I worry too much.
17. Who do you miss the most?
Rosie, my big fat gray cat
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
gray pants, black shoes
19. What was the last thing you ate?
A sweet potato muffin
20. What are you listening to right now?
the sound of my space heater
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
violet
22. What is your favorite smell?
Sprocket's fur
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Boyfriend
24. What is your favorite sport to watch?
basketball
25. What color are your eyes?
Sometimes blue, sometimes green
26. Do you wear contacts?
Nope
27. What is your favorite food?
Pretty much everything except pork and olives
28. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings
29. What was the last movie you watched?
The Holiday
30. What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink
31. Summer or winter?
Summer. I'm a fan of heat.
32. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses
33. What is your favorite dessert?
I'm not too big on desserts.
34. What book are you reading now?
Something by Nora Ephron. I can't remember the title.
35. What is on your mouse pad?
I don't have a mouse pad.
36. What did you watch on TV last night?
I watched six episodes of How I Met Your Mother on DVD.
37. What is your favorite sound?
Sprocket purring
38. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles all the way.
39. What is the furthest you've been away from home?
Either Las Vegas or Colorado, don't know which was further.
40. Do you have a special talent?
Yes, but I don't know what it is.
41. Where were you born?
A hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment