So glad the weekend's almost here, even if I do have to work tomorrow... At least I'll be helping at an event instead of sitting in my office staring at a computer screen all day.
I went back to the grocery store last night and made another round of purchases (they limit you to using 20 coupons per day). I didn't come out quite as well as Wednesday (this time I paid $3.49 for $34 worth of stuff), but still got some good deals. And ended up with some yummy treats (pizza rolls, anyone?) that I don't usually let myself buy. Oh, and I started buying Christmas stocking stuffers for my family. We are all about being practical, so the dish detergent, toothpaste, and aspirin will be much appreciated.
I will be escaping next week to sunny Florida for vacation time! I am very much looking forward to it. I'm especially looking forward to Seuss Landing, the fantasy dreamland for Seuss fanatics like me. Can you imagine an entire mini-theme park dedicated to Dr. Seuss characters? It's going to be amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment