I should be writing an article for work right now, but I'm having trouble concentrating. It's a bunch of very scientific stuff that doesn't really interest me (not to mention the fact that I don't really understand it). Nonetheless, I'm not going to bed until this article is written. There's plenty more that has to be done this week. Deadlines are so miserable!
Also experiencing a bit of the coupon blahs. Today marks two weeks in a row where my friend who gives me her coupons hasn't gotten the paper, so I'm going through coupon withdrawal. Last week there was a free cat treats coupon, and today there was a good toothbrush coupon that I could have used to get a free toothbrush. I did buy a paper last week, but this week it's not really worth it to buy the paper- I'd be paying be for the free toothbrush because there aren't many other good coupons. I'm seeing the need to subscribe to the paper myself to try my best to get all the coupons. I always feel left out when I don't get the good coupons I can use!
Oh well, I guess I should get back to work. This article isn't going to write itself. If you know anyone who has extra Sunday paper coupons lying around, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment