I love Fridays, but I find that I'm not as productive as I'd like to be. I did however get one major hurdle out of the way, and tomorrow morning I will get yet another hurdle out of the way, so I should have a pretty good weekend. And my deadline at work is almost out of my hands; just a few more things to wrap up and I'll be free from that, too. I can't wait to find out what it's like to have free time!
I'm thinking of doing NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month, in March. Which technically starts tomorrow. That would mean I'd have to post on my blog for 31 straight days. You few loyal readers out there would get spoiled, wouldn't you? I don't know if I can pull it off, but I do have one major announcement to make that will probably involve lots of blog posts in the future, so this might be a good time to get started with that. No, I'm not getting married. I know that's what someone was thinking - admit it!
Anyway, I'm heading home now to hang out with the Sprocket. And wash dishes for three hours straight. If you think I'm exaggerating, you haven't seen my kitchen lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment