Saturday, March 01, 2008

What I did today

So I've decided to post every day in March. Without further ado, here is today's post:

What I did today

-- Finished a job application and mailed it. Had to stand in line at the post office for about twenty minutes, but it was worth it to finally let the job app go. If only I could stop stressing about it!

-- Ate at Andy's with Boyfriend. We both got to use the free cheeseburger coupons from our Citipass book, so that was a nice treat. I like it when lunch is less than $5!

-- Took a walk with Boyfriend around a local lake. The wind was crazy, but we had a good time anyway. It was neat to stand on the floating piers and imagine we were at sea. I wish it hadn't been so windy because maybe we would have stayed longer, but oh well.

-- Picked out paint colors at Lowe's. I have decided that I have to paint my downstairs bathroom, so now we're trying to pick the ideal color. I'm so indecisive about stuff like this, but I'm thinking maybe purple or gray...

-- Cooked Hamburger Helper and lamented the fact that their cheeseburger macaroni doesn't taste like it used to. I miss the original recipe!!!!

-- Watched a video of a party I hosted in 10th grade and cringed repeatedly. I had the most annoying Southern accent and was very annoying going around with my camcorder. But I'm in the process of converting the old tapes to DVD, and I like to watch them to make sure they record properly. But it's embarrassing to watch videos of myself from thirteen years ago.

No comments: