Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dumpster diving again

It's been a good long while since I've been dumpster diving, so the McDonald's coupons that came in the mail this week were a perfect excuse. I do not eat at McDonald's as a rule, but occasionally they will send out free coupons that make it worthwhile for an occasional treat. This time they sent free coffee coupons, along with a good number of buy-one-get-one-free coupons. Boyfriend loves his coffee, so I figured some free coffee coupons would be a good thing to have, especially since the coupons are for the frilly drinks-- the lattes, mochas, and whatever else (I'm not a coffee person so I'm not up on the all lingo).

One trip to the recycle bins last night yielded two extra sets of coupons, and a quick glance while I was taking out the trash tonight yielded two more. Boyfriend and I will be having lots of coffee this weekend!

And no, I am not ashamed of being a dumpster diver. It's not the dumpster anyway; it's the recycle bins, which are much cleaner and less disgusting. :)

No comments: