Here's the photo:
Here's a breakdown of exactly what I got:
Mahatma White Rice 16 oz. (4 bags)
Mahatma Brown Rice 28 oz.
Viva Paper Towels (2 rolls)
Campbell's Chicken Noodle and Tomato soups (24 cans)
Frank's Hot Sauce (3 bottles)
Hungry Jack Pancake Syrup
Hungry Jack Pancake Mix
Meow Mix cat treats (2 packages)
Hungry Jack mashed potatoes (3 packages)
Zatarain's Red Beans and Rice
Zatarain's Black Beans and Rice
GUM Toothbrush
Daisy Sour Cream 8 oz.
Tic Tacs (2 packs)
Chocolate Chex cereal
Success Rice (2 packages)
French's French Fried Onions
Skippy Peanut Butter
Duke's Mayonnaise
Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice (2 boxes)
Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits (not pictured because I forgot to take them out of the freezer)
Birds Eye Steamfresh Sweet Peas (also not pictured because I forgot to take them out of the freezer)
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for-- how much I paid. Including tax, I paid a total of..... $1.39. According to my receipts, the total value of what I purchased came to $83.79, so I had a total savings of 98.33 percent. Not too shabby, huh? And the good thing is I'm planning to use pretty much everything I don't share with Boyfriend or other friends and family. In this day and age, coupons are definitely a good thing to have!
No comments:
Post a Comment