Friday, March 21, 2008

10 things I did on my day off

1. Slept late and cuddled Sprocket in bed.
2. Made refrigerator magnets with my Perler beads.
3. Went for a walk with Jen, Boyfriend, Kailee and Hobbes.
4. Went out for a nice dinner with Boyfriend (we had a coupon.)
5. Watched the Tar Heels destroy their opponent in the first round of the NCAA tourney.
6. Picked up two free tubes of toothpaste at Kroger (they were on sale for $1 and I had two 50-cent coupons that doubled.
7. Went dumpster diving in the recycling bins and scored four more coupon insert books that included two free cat treat coupons.
8. Used our last two free drink coupons at McDonald's to get hot chocolate.
9. Watched How I Met Your Mother on DVR.
10. Watched the recording of my television debut from last weekend.

No comments: