Saturday, March 29, 2008

Concerts I've been to (at least ones I can remember)

Boyfriend and I are going to a concert tonight, so it inspired me to recall the concerts I've been to throughout my life.

Bryan White (five concerts- I used to love him!)
Jars of Clay
Reba McEntire
Diamond Rio
Goo Goo Dolls
Counting Crows
Train
Jo Dee Messina
Better than Ezra
Sister Hazel
LeeAnn Rimes
Vince Gill
The Storyville Players (a group made up of some college friends from back in the day)
Edwin McCain
Soul Asylum
Enrique Iglesias (I got free tickets from a friend)
Gin Blossoms

OK, I know I've been to more concerts, but I can't remember them right now. Maybe I'll remember later...For now, it's off to the concert!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Enrique Iglesias required parenthetical explanation!

solla sollew said...

I just didn't want to misrepresent myself as a huge Enrique Iglesias fan when I'm not. :) I will admit, though, that he does put on a very good show, and I did have a good time. Which is more than I can say for some shows I've actually paid money to see!

ghent22 said...

The real question is are you a melon head now?