Monday, March 31, 2008

I did it!!!!

Well, here we are! The last day of the month, and I've successfully posted every day in March. I have to admit it got old after a while, and the lists were sort of a cop-out to keep me from having to get too deep. I'm probably not going to be posting every day anymore, and I feel like it will help make the posts I do put on the blog a little more meaningful and interesting. It's been a nice challenge, though, and I've enjoyed it for the most part. I hope you've enjoyed it, too!

Last month I suggested that I might have a pretty big announcement to make this month, which would probably involve a lot of posts. I thought I'd be able to post it this month, but it just hasn't worked out. Soon, I promise! I need to get a few things in order and then I promise I'll let you in on the secret!

Thanks for reading!!!!

No comments: