Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random stuff...

So things have been kind of hectic around here and I'm having trouble holding a complete thought for more than a few minutes. Here are a few random things that have either happened or have gone through my head lately.

- I got the cutest little rubber duck set in the world in the mail. My friend Sarah from up in Virginia sent me a set of Wedding rubber duckies-- a blue one and a pink one to represent the bride and groom. The bride duckie has a veil and everything! Definitely the best engagement present I've received!

- I got a $25 giftcard at CVS today for transferring my prescription. It was very exciting. To top it off, I got two more free toothbrushes, which leads me to my next point...

- For whatever reason, I am now obsessed with toothbrushes. I have a dozen of them (no exaggeration!) in my closet at this very moment, and I've given about half a dozen away to the fiancee and other family members. I love the colors and shapes and sizes, and the fact that I got them all free. Plus they'll keep for a while, so I should be set with toothbrushes for at least three years! Next month CVS is going to give me four more free toothbrushes. Isn't life exciting?

- I have not had time to start planning my wedding, and this is stressing me out.

- I watched really old episodes of Sesame Street this weekend. In the first episode I saw, children were jumping off of planks at a construction site (very safe, let me tell you!) and Ernie was naked in front of Bert (nothing was shown but it made it seem perfectly normal for Ernie to be naked in front of Bert). No wonder the episode had a disclaimer at the beginning that it might not be appropriate for small children.

- I get to hold and cuddle four kittens this weekend. I have not looked forward to anything this much in a very long time. If anybody knows of a potential good home for a kitten or two, let me know. My mom can't keep them all. :(

- I am beginning to hate planning yard sales.

No comments: