Where did the weekend go? I can't believe it's Monday morning already. At least I've got lots to keep me busy at work this week. And it's only a four-day week, because I've got Friday off. So exciting!
Sorry I haven't written much lately. Had a lot on my plate, and things will probably only get busier as time goes by. But, I have a project for my blog (one that's actually been in the works for like four months now) so I should have more of a web presence if I can ever finish the thing and get it posted. I must find the motivation for this!
Anyway, my weekend involved triple coupons (in Wilson), baby ducks, and four of the most adorable kittens you will ever see in your life. I want one of those kittens to come home and live with Sprocket and me, but I'm not sure that's a good idea or that it will work out. I guess we shall see.
Oh, and I cooked shrimp for dinner on Friday night! It was actually pretty yummy, too. As I get closer to my wedding date, I find that my desire to gain domestic skills is growing. I doubt I'll ever get the whole cleaning thing mastered, but that's what I'll have Fiance for. :) Just kidding...I think...
1 comment:
Wait... what?
Post a Comment