1) First Grade Teacher: Ms. Stott
2) Best Friend in First Grade: I don't think I had one
3) Last song you sang: "Oh My Darlin' Clementine"
4) Last person you hugged: my friend Kyle (yes, just my friend)
6) Last time you said 'I love you': to my mom last night
7) Last time you cried: this afternoon watching Felicity (she should have chosen Noel!)
8) What's in your CD player: Runaway Bride soundtrack
9) What color socks are you wearing: gray socks with cute yellow ducks on them
10) What's under your bed: two plastic storage bins with gift wrap and summer clothes
11) What time did you wake up today: 4:30 a.m., when Sprocket decided that I should get up.
12) Current taste: tortilla chips
13) Current hair: 11 inches shorter than last week
14) Current clothes: white long-sleeved shirt and jeans
15) Current annoyance: an ear infection
16) Current longing: for this semester to be over
17) Current desktop picture: Hello Kitty (wallpapered across the background)
18) Current worry: how I'm going to make it through my media law class
19) Current hate: everything school-related
20) Story behind your username: two of my favorite passions rolled into one
21) Current favorite article of clothing: my gray sweater
22) Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: nose, of course
23) Last CD that you bought: Garden State soundtrack
24) Favorite place to be: wherever Sprocket is
25) Least favorite place: in class
26) Time you wake up in the morning: whenever Sprocket decides I should get up.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: guitar
28) Favorite color: purple
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: Yes
30) How tall are you: 5'4"
31) Current favorite word/saying: I have no idea
32) Favorite book: Jane Eyre
33) Favorite season: Spring
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: my grandmother (mother's side)
35) Favorite day: Tuesday
36) Where do you want to go: Australia
37) What is your career going to be like: fun, I hope.
38) How many kids do you want? I don't really know.
39) What kind of car will you have: something light blue
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Alone? Aye, that was it. Always alone. Love, friendship-- gone forever. Nothing left but ambition."- From Emily's Quest by L.M. Montgomery.
41) A random lyric: "It's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life."
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: the couch, my Institutional Review Board registration sheet, a bag of nachos (I'm using my laptop).
No comments:
Post a Comment