Thursday, March 10, 2005

Bits and pieces...
  • I presented a paper at an academic conference last weekend. That was a first. Very stressful and not entirely fulfilling, but interesting all the same. I'd do it again.
  • I'm thinking of getting NetFlix. Do I have time for it? No, but there's something about the prospect of getting movies every week that fascinates me. Especially since you don't know exactly what's coming next.
  • Sprocket spent last week at my parents' house and he decided he likes it better there. My parents have a dog, Rooster, and a cat, Rosie, who both like Sprocket very much and enjoy playing with him. Here, he makes it very clear that I am not pleasant company.
  • I should really be in bed right now. I have so much to do tomorrow.
  • Spring Break is next week! Hooray! It comes not a moment too soon.
  • I am such a slacker for never posting here anymore. But that can change.
  • Where is spring? I want spring!

No comments: