Sunday, March 27, 2005
What a difference a few days make. Today I feel like spring must be miles and miles away, and that any happiness that pervaded my being last week is long gone. In its place is coldness and grayness, a void and unhappy place full of death, bitterness, and unhappiness. The weather outside matches how I feel inside. I find it odd how quickly things can change. On Wednesday, I was alone but happy-- perfectly content to sit on the patio by myself. Today, I feel like the loneliest person in the world. I do have Sprocket, but he can't be for me what I need right now. That I do not have and can't rightfully expect to ever have, and so I will be OK because I have to be. But for today, I want to curl up in a corner and be completely miserable. I'll come out fighting tomorrow maybe, if I feel like it. But today I'm going to wallow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment