Thursday, December 28, 2006

Let's boycott Wendy's

So Wendy's has done a terrible thing. They have removed chicken strips from their menu. Maybe you don't like Wendy's chicken strips, but I do. I love them. When they're hot and fresh and crispy and I can dip them in ranch sauce, there is no better meal on the planet (OK, there are lots of things that are probably better, but I'm trying to make a point here).

I don't know why they did this. Maybe they weren't making enough money off of them or there's suddenly a shortage of chicken strips in the world. Who knows? All I know is that they are gone, and I can't get them anymore.

You can bet Wendy's will be hearing from me. In the meantime, I won't be eating there anymore. At least not until I get a craving for a junior bacon cheeseburger or a baked potato.

1 comment:

Paul Elledge said...

"or there's suddenly a shortage of chicken strips in the world."

Correct. There were two varieties of chickens: the kind with the strips hanging off their bodies and the kind sans strips. The ones with strips were an inferior subspecies and are now extinct. Sorry.