This morning I e-mailed an old college friend who I haven't talked to in five years. I wasn't sure whether I should or not- I had found out where she worked when I was looking for something else online, but less than five minutes after I sent the e-mail she called me and we talked for almost an hour. We had a really good conversation, and I enjoyed the opportunity to catch up with her. We reminisced about our college days and all the adventures we had in the dorm (we were suitemates). We're planning to get together sometime soon for dinner, so that will be fun.
It sort of got me thinking about all the people I've lost touch with whom I would love to talk to again. So many people come in and out of our lives, but it's nice to reconnect with the people from your past sometimes. She still lives in the area, so maybe we'll be friends again. I guess I should have sent the e-mail months ago, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment