10 Random and Meaningless Facts About Me:
1. I haven't cleaned my shower in over a year.
2. I am afraid the cleaner I use to clean my shower will give me a sinus infection (I got a sinus infection the last time I cleaned my shower).
3. I used to have a pet cockatiel whose name I can't remember.
4. I inadvertently stepped on a snake last year.
5. When I get spiders in my apartment (which is often), I don't even kill them anymore- I'm used to them by now.
6. My favorite episode of Felicity is "Help for the Lovelorn," a black-and-white homage to The Twilight Zone.
7. I don't check my mailbox often because seeing an empty box disappoints me.
8. Baseball is my favorite sport.
9. When I count sheep at night to try to fall asleep, I imagine that they look like the sheep in the Serta commercials.
10. I used to love the game show "Classic Concentration."
No comments:
Post a Comment