Yesterday I had an iced caramel macchiato at the Oasis, and now I am confused. It tasted exactly like an iced white chocolate mocha, except that it had caramel stuck to the bottom of the cup. I wonder if this is supposed to be the case. Has anyone else had both and not noticed a real difference? If it is supposed to taste similarly, then I'll go with caramel macchiatos from now on. According to the Starbucks Web site, they have half the fat of a white chocolate mocha.
In other news, Sprocket the kitty loves me dearly right now. For a long time he's been eating industrial-strength cat food I bought him at Sam's Club, so I promised him that when he ate it all I would buy him Friskies Ocean Fish flavor cat food. Well, I kept my promise and now he's gone from eating one scoop of food per day to two scoops. He loves the Friskies. He'll sit beside the bag and stare at it until I give him some. Sometimes he gets impatient and tries to rip the bag open. I expect that he'll turn into a butterball after this. I'm not sure I'll have the heart to say no to that sweet, innocent-looking face.
No comments:
Post a Comment