I have one more exam, and I don't feel like taking it. My motivation has gone out the window. And right now, the dishwasher is running and apparently I didn't put something in there just right because there are some dishes rattling. That is very annoying.
Went to the game tonight. It was a total bore. How is it possible to score over 100 points and yet still play horribly? It was a travesty. Turnovers, missed rebounds, missed shots. We still won by over 40 points, but somehow it wasn't as great as the Kentucky game.
Today in the mail I got Muppet lip gloss. It has Animal on the little container, and the flavor is lemon. This was not a random occurrence; Kelly sent it to me as a belated birthday present. It's always nice to get a little surprise in the mail every once in a while.
Speaking of mail, I need to send Christmas cards. I'll do that later this week. Also later this week, I'm going to take a trip with the ghost of careers past.
No comments:
Post a Comment