Top 10 reasons why I had fun at the State Fair:
1) I held a baby duck.
2) I played skee ball, something I haven't done in years.
3) I ate a corn dog.
4) I saw the most adorable lamb in the entire world.
5) I ate brunswick stew, which is my state fair tradition.
6) I had a very delicious Sno-kone.
7) I ate french fries.
8) I got to hang out with a good friend.
9) I didn't have to sit at home doing work.
10) I added a magnet to my refrigerator collection.
3 comments:
Some reasons Opie had fun at the fair...he rode the Ferris Wheel for the first time; he saw the fire works display and loved it! He loved the dinosaur roller coaster and the Bumble Bee! Honey cotton candy! Petting the Department of Corrections K-9 dog(is that redundant?), and seeing the smashed up State Trooper car! We loved it because we could see the fair through his eyes, plus we got two free transfers...while he slept we moved him from the stroller into the car and from the car into bed...hardly woke up...unprecedented!
Reasons Erica loved the state fair:
-Fried Wisconsin cheese
-Corn dog
-Funnel cake
-Steak sandwich
-Wedding cake exhibit
-A pretty gray cow
Reasons Erica didn't love the state fair:
-3 Tums
-2 sinus meds
-2 Ibuprofen
-Sore feet
-Ice pack and bed at 9:30
-Not getting to eat fried pickles b/c of tummy ache!
Wow, it sounds like everyone had lots of fun at the fair. And experienced lots of exhaustion and pain as well. But oh well, it's worth it for all the junk food and the childlike wonder you get to experience. :)
Post a Comment