Now the movie, which is released today, is getting stellar reviews, so that just makes me want to see it even more. Don't get me wrong, I liked Pirates of the Caribbean 3, I'm glad I saw Transformers (although it did drive me up a nerve-wracked wall with all the fighting and battles and such), and I'll probably see the new Harry Potter at a matinee show, but Hairspray is much more up my alley. Call me crazy. Or be honest and admit that you want to see it, too!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Please don't judge me....
Now the movie, which is released today, is getting stellar reviews, so that just makes me want to see it even more. Don't get me wrong, I liked Pirates of the Caribbean 3, I'm glad I saw Transformers (although it did drive me up a nerve-wracked wall with all the fighting and battles and such), and I'll probably see the new Harry Potter at a matinee show, but Hairspray is much more up my alley. Call me crazy. Or be honest and admit that you want to see it, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wanna see it, too! Maybe we could see it together if haven't seen it already. Hubby will definitely not want to see it, so I need a date!
I need a date, too, so let's see it!
Post a Comment