Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sunny the Singing Sunflower



This is one of my favorite possessions in the world- my Sunny the Singing Sunflower. My mom got it for me back when I was in college, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face whenever I play it. A while back the batteries corroded in it and I can't play it anymore. It does have a connection for a power source, but I haven't found the right voltage yet and I'm not sure if the corrosion made it into the mechanism or not. I thought about getting one on eBay, but I quickly realized that wasn't going to happen. They go for upwards of $100! There are others that are similar, but none have the cute music at the beginning and the sunflower doesn't look as real.

At any rate, I was able to preserve my singing sunflower on video, and that's better than nothing. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: