This is my easy button from Staples. I thought it was a neat marketing gimmick. Sigh. If only it were as easy as pressing a button...
This is the plant my mom got for me for my birthday last year. This photo is a little dated, but the plant is actually still alive today. I'm quite impressed with myself. Of course it could help that Sprocket can't get to it here.
This is my little stuffed duck, given to me by a good friend years ago. I actually had this little guy in my office when I worked at my last job, so I guess it will always be my desk animal.
And this is my candle aquarium. I absolutely love this thing. My aunt gave it to me years and years ago, and the novelty hasn't worn off. I could sit and stare at it for hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment