OK, so I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. I have however, gotten trapped in what can only be referred to as the neverending pit of work that is grad school. Today is the third day of classes and already I have too much to do and not enough time to do it. I also don't have internet access at home, so I must rely on the computer lab at school that has very odd hours. Well, the hours aren't odd so much as sparse. It's not open at night and that's when I have time to surf the web.
I passed the exams I had to take during orientation, and I was very happy about that. I was actually the only one to pass one of the exams (newswriting) and I got the highest score on the spelling and grammar test (a friend reacted in this way to that news: "Of course. No one else lives for it.") I guess he's right. I do pretty much live for grammar and spelling.
I won a UNC T-shirt the other day. It's an XL so of course I can't wear it anywhere. But it's blue and it says "Carolina Football" on the front. I put it on this morning and admired it. It's comfortable and very, very big. I am extremely proud of it for some reason.
Well, I must close now, as I have class in like 15 minutes. I promise that my posts will be more frequent now.
No comments:
Post a Comment