Rain is a nightmare when you have to go to a huge university. I've now been in my building for four hours, and my feet and socks are still wet. My hair is pulled back in the ugliest ponytail ever, and half of my stuff is wrinkled from being wet. Waiting for a bus under a shelter with a dozen other people isn't fun either, especially when the rain is coming down in gusts and you're getting soaked whether you have an umbrella or not.
I'm not even entertaining the idea of leaving the building until after my last class, and then I hope to God that it has stopped raining. It reminds me a lot of life in the Creek (because it seemed to always be raining there). Only here it's worse because the buildings are farther away.
Sprocket is the best. I just had to say that. He is so sweet and so adorable and he loves me so much. Of course, he may be nice to me simply because I clean out his litter box and give him food. In which case, I don't want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment