Since yesterday was Halloween, I got to thinking about all the things I dressed up as through the years. And I either have a bad memory or I haven't dressed up for Halloween all that much. Here's all I could come up with:
Strawberry Shortcake - I have no recollection of this, but I'm going on the authority of a snapshot taken of me as a little girl. I'm wearing a Strawberry Shortcake mask and dress.
Witch - This I do vaguely remember. I think I had a black cape and a witch's pointy hat. And I recall trick-or-treating at my aunt's house.
Apple Computer - I don't remember exactly when this was, but I was probably 11 or 12. My computer was made out of cardboard boxes, and I used an Apple sticker we had gotten somewhere.
Medieval woman - This was my 2004 costume, borrowed from my friend Carrie. Very cool dress, and plenty bulky and warm to help me survive the cold night air on Franklin Street.
Farmer - This was last year's outfit. Overalls my grandfather used to have, a plaid flannel shirt and straw hat borrowed from my mom. It wasn't incredibly imaginative, but it coordinated nicely with the guy who dressed up as a cow. :)
I'm sure there must have been more costumes, but I don't know what they were. I guess this means that I'm getting old, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment