Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Save the Date!

If you've ever read my blog, you know about my hopeless devotion to my big fat bundle of fur. In just over a month, I'll be celebrating five whole years with my Sprocket-Rocket, and I'm going to make a big deal out of it. Why? Because 1) I love my cat a whole bunch and 2) I may be insane.

So on Friday, April 13 (Dun dun dun...spooky combination!), I will be having a party at my house to celebrate my five-year anniversary with Sprocket. If you've ever met Sprocket you are cordially invited (translation: expected to come). Heck, if you haven't met Sprocket you are invited to come too. But chances are, if you haven't met Sprocket you probably don't know where I live...so good luck finding the right house. :)

Our anniversary is actually April 12, but I figured a Friday would be better for those coming from out of town. And it's not just a chance to hang out with Sprocket. It'll actually be the first party I've ever thrown at the house I've lived in for almost three years. So mark your calendars and plan to come hang out in my world for an evening!

No comments: