I am sorry I haven't been posting this week; there is so much going on that I hardly have time to breathe (or pack stuff, for that matter). I've been out to lunch every day, have had dinner provided to me every night, and have filled my days by training the lady taking my job. In between I have said goodbye to a dozen coworkers, cried some tears, and tried to maintain some semblance of sanity. I also called to get my phone and my electricity turned off. Sleep? Nope, I haven't done very much of that. Too much else to do.
I'm glad to be leaving, but it is very stressful. Everyone seems really happy for me and they seem like they will miss me. It feels good to know that I will be missed. Maybe I did make some sort of good impression around here.
OK, I have to run now. I need to fit in an hour of packing before tonight's pizza party. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment