Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I hope you have enjoyed my posts since I have returned from vacation. This post is to inform you that I am once again going on vacation. This time I am traveling to Virginia to visit an old college friend, and we are going to watch movies, go shopping, and eat junk food.

I know you think that all I do is go on vacation, and you are partially right. Soon, however, I will be packing up and moving somewhere new and right now I need a break from reality. Work is really boring now that I don't have to impress anybody, and my apartment is so dark and gloomy and messy that I don't want to deal with it. A vacation is a great excuse to not deal with it.

Sprocket survived his week with Daddy. Although when Mama and I got home, Sprocket didn't have any water in his bowl. I think he still had plenty to drink, though, judging by the paw prints on the toilet seat. I won't worry about him this time; Mama is taking care of him and she loves him.

I shall return on Monday, I suppose. Until then, I hope you enjoy life and cherish every free moment you get.

No comments: