Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Freebies
So I've fallen in love with freebies. I found a Web site that lists lots of free stuff and deals and whatnot, and I started checking it every day to see if anything interesting popped up. I've been doing it a few weeks now, and I finally got something in the mail!!!!! Yesterday I got a free sample of Tide, Downy, and Bounce (which was quite fortunate because I'm almost out of laundry stuff and this will last me another load) and a pair of Hanes underwear! How pathetic is it that I was extremely excited about the underwear? They're blue, and seem to be very nice material, and they'll come in handy because my supply of undergarments is dwindling (I'm sure you wanted to know that). So yeah, I was in a fabulous mood all last night because of my first delivered freebies. I got those particular freebies from Wal-mart.com- if you're interested (and I'm not saying you have to be) you can click their "In Stores Now" link and then click on "Free Samples." It varies from week to week, so you never know what will be available. Such fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment