Thursday, August 30, 2007

One more pill!

Sprocket is almost through with his antibiotics. Tonight at bedtime will be the last of our pill-taking adventure. He's been good for the most part; I can only think of four times when he refused to eat the pill (instead eating all the wet food I had hidden it in), and then I always convinced him to eat it on the second go-round by begging and trying to hide it better. I don't think I ever successfully hid it from him; instead I think he realized that I really wanted him to swallow the little round white thing for some reason, so he went along with it. He's such a good cat that way.

Anyway, I am very excited to have this entire fiasco behind us. I hope and pray that he doesn't get another one of these infections. They surely aren't a walk in the park.

No comments: