Friday, August 17, 2007

Worried out of my mind

Sprocket is sick. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with him, but I do know that he's miserable. He's peeing a lot (and in inappropriate places0 and he feels really warm. From what I've read on the Internet, it looks like it might be a urinary tract infection, but I won't know until I take him to the vet. Now I've got to find a vet to take him to, because our usual vet is in my parents' hometown and it's too far to drive this morning. And did I mention that he keeps crying? We've been up since 5 a.m., alternately trying to calm each other down. So please pray for him. I love my Sprocket so much and it hurts me to see him suffer.

To top it all off, the house is infested with ants. They are EVERYWHERE. And by everywhere I mean on the floors, on the walls, on the ceilings, in every room, upstairs and downstairs. They're not actually going after anything, they just seem to be looking. And every time I turn around there's one crawling on me. Remember that post a while back about that scary killer ant movie I watched as a kid? Yeah, not a very pleasant memory to have when your house is teeming with the things.

So that's my Friday. I hope that yours is better.


I love you Sprocket! Please get well soon!

No comments: