Friday, September 28, 2007
Crazy cat lady...
When did I become so obsessed with my cat that he is all I can talk about when I am in the presence of others? And I swear, if I erased every blog post that dealt with Sprocket, I doubt I'd even have a blog. So I'd like to just let everyone know that Sprocket isn't the only thing in my life. There is also food. I eat several meals a day, in fact. And I work 40 hours a week, too. I may not like my job and I may rush home most days at lunch to check on Sprocket (only because he's been sick lately!), but work does consume a large part of my life. And I also like free stuff. And coupons. So in case you were wondering, Sprocket is not the only thing in my life. He may be one of the most important things in it, but he does not consume every single moment of it. But he does make life much more bearable when he curls up in my lap and starts purring away. I just wanted to let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment