Monday, September 24, 2007
Here we go again
Looks like Sprocket is once again getting sick, but this time he's not eating and when he does eat, he throws up. Lovely. I just got off the phone with the vet and she's not too worried about him yet. If he gets sick again today, though, she wants to see him. She thinks he's not happy with the food I switched him to, but she wants me to keep feeding it to him. Me, though, I'm a wreck. I feel like I've been crying all morning, and I'm so stressed out from worrying about him and dealing with about a dozen other things going on right now that I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Pretty soon I'll be the one in the hospital if things keep going like they are now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment