Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank goodness its Friday

I am so tired it's pathetic! Last night I woke up around 3:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and read Harry Potter for a couple of hours, and then tried to go back to sleep. Of course, when the alarm went off I was sleeping soundly and comfortably, but I had to get up so I could come to work and watch the day drag by...

For breakfast I had a chocolate covered cream-filled doughnut. It was yummy, but now I'm starving again! A coworker just went to get lunch at Chick-fil-A, so I'll be eating again soon. It seems like lately I can't eat enough to satisfy me. Someone suggested that it might be the weather changing-- that maybe my body's trying to fatten me up for the winter. Sounds plausible, I guess. Unfortunately it might be succeeding- the jeans I'm wearing today (yay for Jeans day at the office!)are a little tighter than usual.

I feel like my life is beginning to revolve exclusively around food. I know food is important and all, but I guess I shouldn't think so much about what I'm going to eat next. Or if I'm going to do that, I need to start running like ten miles a day to make up for the calories I'm consuming. But food is awesome. And hunger is definitely not.

No comments: