I have a literature review due for my Research Methods class in 12 hours. Although I have done a lot of reading and thinking about this literature review, it doesn't exist at present. I think I have had three panic attacks today, although the last one may have been related to my law paper. I've never written a literature review. Considering that it's written in a different style than my English papers (APA vs. MLA) and I am supposed to present an argument for why my proposed research project needs to be done, I think I'm in huge trouble. Looks like I'm going to pull my first late-nighter. I'm getting flashbacks to the night in college I stayed up all night rewriting a paper-- I changed my thesis at 11 p.m. the night before it was due. Now that was an adventure. Now that I think about it, this is going to be one, too. (And by the way, I just fed Sprocket. So he's good for another 12 hours).
No comments:
Post a Comment