Friday, September 24, 2004

This morning, cute-nose guy sat beside me on the bus. I was kind of surprised to see him; I usually take the 8:15 bus but this morning decided to take the 8:30. I guess he decided to take a different bus, too. Anyway, it was very exciting to sit beside him even though I didn't make eye contact or speak to him or acknowledge him in any way. Someday I will, but not yet. These things take time, you know. He has a palm pilot that he always plays around with the entire time he's on the bus. I'm thinking of "getting" one, so I might ask him what recommendations he would make. First I'll have to research palm pilots so I can act semi-informed. Oh, the things we do for love.

This morning I also saw the lady who would have been my boss had I accepted the School of Education internship. I told her about my new coding adventures (don't worry, you'll hear all about my new coding adventures sometime this weekend) and she told me that they held two interviews yesterday to pick a new intern. The best part, though, was that she said it was kind of anti-climactic after interviewing me and that while she thinks she chose a good person for the position, the one they chose is definitely not me. It is so nice to be appreciated.

Lit Review is turned in. I'm not thinking about it anymore.

No comments: