Monday, September 27, 2004

Today was a good day, for a variety of reasons. To begin with, I saw a chipmunk this morning. It was only the second chipmunk sighting I've had since I've been here. I followed him for quite a while, and then he decided that I must be crazy so he ran for his life.

This afternoon, I passed notes with my friend Sarah in my PR class. I felt like such a high school student! That feeling was heightened by the fact that we were writing about boys. Every once in a while, I think we should be required to do something juvenile.

The other events of the day were really good things: two projects that were supposed to be due before Fall Break are now due after Fall Break. That means I can breathe again. Of course, I'll still have to work my butt completely off. But I can breathe while doing it.

No comments: