I am a woman on a mission. In just over a month, I'm moving. And before I do so, I want to get rid of half of what I own. It seems I have lived my entire life filled with clutter-- my apartment is in a perpetual mess, and I have too much of everything. It doesn't help that I am a sentimental fool and am afraid to get rid of anything for fear I will someday regret it terribly and wish I had it back (lately I've been angry at myself for getting rid of my Muppet Babies stuff and my Rainbrow Brite stuffed animals from back in the day- who knew it would come back in style?)
So now I am going through my entire apartment with a plan: I have to get rid of 100 things before I can move on. It's going to be surpisingly easy, at least at first. So far I have successfully located some stuffed animals, old clothes, and pointless knick-knacks that I know I will never miss. I have too much baggage, and if I don't get rid of a lot of it, I'm going to go crazy.
So if you've been eyeing anything that I own and wish you had it for yourself, just let me know. I may be very willing to give it up. (Unless you want Sprocket. He cannot be purchased at any price.)
No comments:
Post a Comment