Thursday, March 11, 2004

This accountability thing is not working well. Even knowing that all of you are reading and judging me isn't motivating me to work any harder. I did finally finish that article I was working on, and I even successfully laid out an article for the upcoming publication, but my energy level is just not where it needs to be. I also started coordinating an advertising blitz for the upcoming Pastors' School, and made corrections on another article, but I think I could have done a lot more if I had felt like it. That's the trouble. Right now I feel horrible. My bed is calling out to me-- "Come sleep! Forget all of your troubles and sleep!"

Do you realize that my interviews are in a week? A week! Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn upside down. I wonder if I'm going to make it until then- I can hardly function now. I guess we'll see.

By the way, I ate my last fortune cookie today: "All your hard work will soon pay off." Please order Chinese food and save the fortune cookies for me before I go into fortune-cookie withdrawal. :)

No comments: