Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Well, today hasn't been a banner day as far as work is concerned. The only real thing I have accomplished, besides reading over a grant proposal for a colleague, is writing 771 words of a feature article for the Prospect. Right now I am totally stumped about where to go next, and I've been fighting writer's block all day long. It took two hours to even get anything typed on the screen. I just kept reading through my research material and getting totally frustrated. It's not something I necessarily want to write, so I'm not passionate about it. Right now I just want to get it over with so I can work on something else. I thought about putting it off even longer, but I know that I do not need this holding me back when there's a lot of stuff to lay out.

And I'm so doggone tired. I keep fighting to make my eyes stay open, and I'm yawning every minute or two. This morning I didn't crawl out of bed until 8 a.m., and I was still only 10 minutes late to work (which is normal for me). I have energy for nothing. I just want to sleep.

I noticed last night that Sprocket has a sore on his chin. It's all scabbed over and looks like it is spreading. I do hope he's going to be okay. I can't imagine what happened to him.

Can't.....type....anymore....must sleep......

No comments: